The Fire Academy Courses Now Accepted by the Texas Commission of Fire Protection (TCFP)
We’re delighted to announce that our courses are now accepted for continuing education in Texas! The Fire Academy is now recognized as a training provider for Fire and EMS courses by the Texas Commission of Fire Protection (TCFP).
What does this mean for you?
- Firefighters in the state of Texas can now take online learning with The Fire Academy.
- All courses can be used towards continuing education credits.
- You can print out a certificate of completion and submit to your state accreditation entity.
- The Chief of your department will determine which training provider their personnel can use for continuing education.
- The Fire Academy is not responsible for reporting completed course hours for continuing education units (CEUs).
Ready to get recertified?
Take advantage of our growing library of courses, which includes:
- Firefighter 1 & 2 Series
- Hazmat Series
- FDIC Insights (courses straight from FDIC International – right to your fingertips!)